Little Rascals BENJIE Playhouse c/w Sandpit
The Little Rascals Benjie Playhouse™ with Sandpit is a great playhouse for your little rascals to turn into their own private den. This adventure cabin comes with a covered sandpit (sand not included), and you can let them play to their hearts content, safe in the knowledge that it is built to all EN71 safety certification requirements. This high quality wendy house is made using Scandinavian tongue and groove timber on the walls, floor and roof!
Choose from 10x different colours to enhance any garden setting, and we’ll pre-paint the outside for you. The Benjie playhouse is finished off to the highest detail, including all edging, windows, doors and roof finals painted in 3x coats of white.
*Factory painting is currently available FREE OF CHARGE on this playhouse!
This Little Rascals Benjie playhouse comes complete with 1x side window, 1x gable window and 1x shuttered window overlooking the sandpit.
- FREE factory painting in a choice of 10x colours
- Includes covered sandpit (sand not included)
- Shutters overlooking sandpit
- High quality 12mm shiplap cladding
- Long-life 12mm T&G timber floor and roof
- Heavy duty 38x50mm framing for long life
- 10-year anti-rot warranty
- EN71 safety certification
- Styrene safety glazing for worry free play
- Continuous door hinges keeps children’s fingers safe
- Easy to assemble c/w fastenings & simple instructions
- Professional assembly available**
- Optional personalisation with your child’s name
- Made right here in the UK!
The entire building (walls, floor and roof) is made from high grade, responsibly sourced, tongued and grooved shiplap timber to ensure the playhouse is robust and durable. No inferior products are used (such as OSB or chipboard floors and roofs).
These playhouses are solidly built, and are unpainted inside, therefore there will be no staining to clothes, nor will there be any nasty fumes or smells. Circular vent’s are fitted as standard.
Doors, Windows & Ventilation
This beautiful playhouse comes with a joinery-made door, two fixed safety windows, and a shuttered window ovelooking the sandpit. The glazing is made from the latest generation of strong, crystal-clear styrene (commonly known as Perspex®), and the door is fitted with specially designed continuous safety-hinges to avoid trapping tiny fingers, providing additional peace of mind.
Ventilation is important inside any playhouse, especially for those warmer days & nights, and this building is supplied with pre-installed circular vents which are also pleasing on the eye.
These playhouses are supplied pre-painted in factory. You can choose from 10x beautiful colours, each with contrasting edging, windows, doors and roof finals painted in white, all painted with 3-coats. Apart from looking great, the hand-painted finish will also protect your cabin from rot & decay, and this building is supplied with a manufacturers 10-year warranty against wood rot.
Please note that the inside of the Little Rascals Benjie playhouse is unpainted, so you won’t need to worry about fuming on hot days, or hard to remove stains. Even though the manufacturer makes great efforts to show the colours as accurately as possible, please be aware that they may appear to be slightly different in real life than they do on your monitor.
This playhouse can be supplied with an optional custom name plaque with your child’s own name. These name plaques looks great above the door, and will stand out, giving your child the sense of owning their own little retreat. They measure 40cm x 15cm, and can be painted in either white or grey. Once you have selected this option, you’ll be able to add your bespoke name, up to 10 characters per line, 2 lines max. We’ll engrave this in the workshop and deliver it along with your playhouse. All attachments required are included.
Optional window boxes are also available, and can be painted in white or grey to match your playhouse (flowers not included!).
An additional window is also available to replace a solid side panel if required.
This Little Rascals Benjie playhouse is made to a modular, flat-pack design, therefore you can build it in your garden simply, and with with confidence. Fixings and instructions are included to allow you to build the cabin yourself, however we may be able to offer a professional assembly in your area. Please check before ordering. **Please note that the lead time will be extended if opting for professional assembly.
IMPORTANT: Imperial sizes above are approximate, and are shown only as a guide. Please refer to the metric dimensions below for more accurate sizes, or contact us prior to purchase if you have any specific requirements.
|Little Rascals Benjie Playhouse||External Dimensions (inc. roof) (mm)||*Min. Base Size (mm)||Sandpit Area (mm)||Timber Size (mm)||Windows|
|Model||Reference||Width||Depth||Eaves Height||Ridge Height||Width||Depth||Width||Depth||Framing||Cladding||Quantity|
Information shown above has been supplied by the manufacturer, and is as accurate as possible (errors and omissions excepted), however it is intended only as a guide. We recommend making your base slightly larger than the *Minimum Base Size shown above.
Please ensure that regular general maintenance is carried out on all moving parts.
How are these playhouses delivered?
- Your playhouse will arrive pre-painted in sections that screw together. This makes them easy to handle, and quick to build. In case they get scraped during handling, we also supply small pots of paint to touch up any damage.
What about assembly?
- These playhouses are simple and easy to build, and we provide easy-to-follow instructions, however we also provide an optional Professional Installation Service, however this service is limited geographically, therefore we may not be able to it offer assembly in remote locations. **Please note that the lead time will be extended if opting for professional assembly.
What are the different treatment types?
- There are 10x beautiful paint colours available, and all buildings are hand-painted with 3-coats of paint. Trims, doors, fascia’s etc. are painting in a contrasting white.
Do they come with any warranty?
- Yes, your playhouse comes with a manufacturers 10-year anti-wood rot warranty, however naturally occurring splits and warping etc, are not covered.
Will my cabin need a base?
- Yes, all garden buildings should be assembled on a firm and level base. A good, sold, level base will ensure your building goes together easily, and lasts for many, many years. If you only have grass or earth, then you’ll need to purchase the optional Timber Base in order to assemble your playhouse properly, and protect your building from moisture, you should leave a 2ft (60cm) gap around the exterior of your building.