GROSFILLEX® DELIVERY: 2-4 Weeks*
*The Grosfillex® delivery lead time is currently about 2-4 weeks for the majority of items, to most mainland UK areas, however remote areas may take a bit longer.
GROSFILLEX® DECO 11m² Plastic PVC Shed – Burgundy Red
The Grosfillex® Deco-11 is a large high quality PVC (plastic) shed, measuring 11m² (approximately 10’x12′). The Grosfillex® Deco is a decorative building that can be used as a shed or summerhouse, and it comes with a 10-year guarantee for long-term peace of mind. It is absolutely perfect for the storage of garden equipment, and it is manufactured with high quality UV-resistant durable PVC, therefore is 100% maintenance-free. No painting or preservative is required, and this plastic garden shed is also rot proof and rust proof. The ‘stay dry’ weather-proof design will ensure your contents remain protected and dry. The Grosfillex® Deco 11 garden building is available in 4 main colours White Walls c/w Grey-Green Trim, Dark Grey, Burgundy Red and Light Grey.
- FREE delivery*
- FREE 10-year manufacturers warranty
- FREE standard anchor kit
- Unbeatable quality
- Thick 26mm walls
- Available in various colours – White & Grey-Green, Dark Grey, Red, and Light Grey
- Grey-green roofs
- Straightforward DIY assembly
- Long lasting, non-yellowing, high quality PVC construction
- Lockable double doors (complete with lever handle)
- Resistant to UV, heat, cold & extreme weather conditions
- Modular construction
- 100% maintenance free
The Grosfillex® Deco range of PVC plastic sheds are made to an extremely high standard, using the best quality virgin pvc. This ensures a non-yellowing finish, great product stability and much more substantial weight in the finished product. The walls are 26mm thick and are double-skinned. Windows are made from strong, safe Plexiglass.
All products in the Grosfillex® Garden Homes range are 100% maintenance-free, and won’t need any preservative treatment or maintenance other than the occasional cleaning of the main building and oiling of moving parts, which will ensure that your building lasts for many years.
Doors and Locking System
Grosfillex® metal sheds are supplied in flat-pack form with comprehensive assembly instructions, and normally 2 people can complete the job in 6-8 hours. A firm concrete base is recommended to make a sound job, however it can also be fitted to decking or patio paving slabs. All sheds come with full assembly instructions, fixings and fastenings.
You can see a bit more information on the product range with this Grosfillex Video below.
Professional Assembly Option
Whilst this is predominantly a DIY product, we may be able to provide an installation service in some parts of the UK if required. Please call for more details.
A few optional extras are available for the Grosfillex® Deco range, including:
- Storm Anchoring Kits for windy locations, consist of steel device thats easy to install. It permanently and inconspicuously strengthens the anchoring of your shed to the ground. It contains 2 cables of 8 metres, 4 cable clamps, 2 tensioners and 2 quick links. (Net weight 0.9 kg).
- Side Canopy for additional storage, c/w White posts and a Grey-Green roof, measuring L 2.22 m x D 1.19 m x 1.41 m. The maximum height under roof is 1.88 m.
- Wall Mounting Sets which allow you to hang shelves or tools on the walls. Each kit contains 6 fixing sections 56 cm long x 3.6 cm wide x 1.8 cm deep and a packet of screws. They are cut to the desired length, inserted into the post inside the shed and fixed with two screws. It is then possible to screw any material onto this section.
IMPORTANT: Imperial sizes are approximate, and are shown only as a guide. Please refer to the metric dimensions below for more accurate sizes, or contact us prior to purchase if you have any specific requirements.
|Grosfillex® Deco-11||Colour||*Ext. Size (inc. roof) (mm)||Height (mm)||Wall-To-Wall Size (mm)||Double Door (mm)||Pallet Weight|
Unless stated otherwise, Grosfillex products are delivered sectional/flat-packed, direct from the manufacturer in Europe, to kerbside unless stated otherwise. Information shown above has been supplied by the manufacturer, and is as accurate as possible (errors and omissions excepted), however they are intended only as a guide. *The free direct delivery service covers most of England, Wales and Scotland (mainland only). Times shown are typical for most areas, however this is approximate and cannot be guaranteed.
Please ensure that regular general maintenance is carried out on all moving parts.
All products are delivered sectional/flat-packed to kerbside unless stated otherwise. Deliveries are available for most of mainland England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland, however deliveries within the Grey Zone will be subject to a surcharge depending upon the area and the product weight. Please see the map below.