GROSFILLEX® DELIVERY: 2-4 Weeks*
*The Grosfillex® delivery lead time is currently about 2-4 weeks for the majority of items, to most mainland UK areas, however remote areas may take a bit longer.
GROSFILLEX® UTILITY-7.5m² Plastic PVC Shed
The Grosfillex® Utility-7.5 is a medium-sized, high quality PVC (plastic) shed, measuring 7.5m² (approximately 10’x8′). This large garden shed is available in 2 pre-finished pastel colours, both of which have grey roofs and white trims. The Grosfillex® Utility shed comes with a 10-year manufacturers guarantee for long-term peace of mind. The Grosfillex Utility sheds are perfect where trouble-free storage of garden tools and smaller equipment is required. They are made using the highest quality UV-resistant, durable PVC and are 100% maintenance-free. No painting or preservative is required, and this plastic garden shed is also rot proof and rust proof. The ‘stay dry’ weather-proof design will ensure your contents remain protected and dry. Double doors are supplied as standard, and are secured with a handle & lock. No floor is supplied with this building, therefore a solid base is recommended. The full Grosfillex® Utility-7.5 is available in 2 colours – Pale Blue or Pale Green, both with matching roofs and white trim.
- FREE delivery*
- FREE 10-year manufacturers warranty
- FREE standard anchor kit
- Unbeatable quality
- Thick 26mm walls
- Straightforward DIY assembly
- Long lasting, non-yellowing, high quality PVC construction
- Lockable double doors (complete with lever handle)
- Resistant to UV, heat, cold & extreme weather conditions
- Modular construction
- 100% maintenance free
The Grosfillex® Deco range of PVC plastic sheds are made to an extremely high standard, using the best quality virgin pvc. This ensures a non-yellowing finish, great product stability and much more substantial weight in the finished product. The walls are 26mm thick and are double-skinned. Windows are made from strong, safe Plexiglass.
All products in the Grosfillex® Garden Homes range are 100% maintenance-free, and won’t need any preservative treatment or maintenance other than the occasional cleaning of the main building and oiling of moving parts, which will ensure that your building lasts for many years.
Doors and Locking System
Grosfillex® metal sheds are supplied in flat-pack form with comprehensive assembly instructions, and normally 2 people can complete the job in 6-8 hours. A firm concrete base is recommended to make a sound job, however it can also be fitted to decking or patio paving slabs. All sheds come with full assembly instructions, fixings and fastenings.
You can see a bit more information on the product range with this Grosfillex Video below.
A few optional extras are available for the Grosfillex® Deco range, including:
- Storm Anchor Kits for windy locations, consist of steel device thats easy to install. It permanently and inconspicuously strengthens the anchoring of your shed to the ground. It contains 2 cables of 8 metres, 4 cable clamps, 2 tensioners and 2 quick links. (Net weight 0.9 kg).
- Side Canopy for additional storage, c/w White posts and a Grey-Green roof, measuring L 2.22 m x D 1.19 m x 1.41 m. The maximum height under roof is 1.88 m.
- Wall Mounting Sets which allow you to hang shelves or tools on the walls. Each kit contains 6 fixing sections 56 cm long x 3.6 cm wide x 1.8 cm deep and a packet of screws. They are cut to the desired length, inserted into the post inside the shed and fixed with two screws. It is then possible to screw any material onto this section.
IMPORTANT: Imperial sizes are approximate, and are shown only as a guide. Please refer to the metric dimensions below for more accurate sizes, or contact us prior to purchase if you have any specific requirements.
|Grosfillex® Utility-7.5||Colour||*Ext. Size (inc. roof) (mm)||Height (mm)||Wall-To-Wall Size (mm)||Double Door (mm)||Pallet Weight|
|7.53m²||Body & Roof||Trim||Width**||Length||Ridge||Eaves||Width||Length||Width||Height||(kg)|
Unless stated otherwise, Grosfillex products are delivered sectional/flat-packed, direct from the manufacturer in Europe, to kerbside unless stated otherwise. Information shown above has been supplied by the manufacturer, and is as accurate as possible (errors and omissions excepted), however they are intended only as a guide. *The free direct delivery service covers most of England, Wales and Scotland (mainland only). Times shown are typical for most areas, however this is approximate and cannot be guaranteed.
Please ensure that regular general maintenance is carried out on all moving parts.
All products are delivered sectional/flat-packed to kerbside unless stated otherwise. Deliveries are available for most of mainland England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland, however deliveries within the Grey Zone will be subject to a surcharge depending upon the area and the product weight. Please see the map below.